ATHENS Week 2010: students’ works
At the end of the week the twenty three (23) students who attended the intensive course had to be evaluated . Seven (7) groups have been set up according to the students’ affinities. You will find below the presentations they submitted for the evaluation (published here with their permission).
- Group 1: Challenges of water services in the favelas of São Paulo, by Alvaro DeSicart (ENPC-ParisTech), Marina Oliveira (ENPC-ParisTech), Carla Walter (ENPC-ParisTech) and Max Weeber (TU München)
- Group 2: Urban Water In China, by Azin Eskandari (AgroParisTech), Aurelia Sorribes de Wisms (AgroParisTech), Hai Tang (AgroParisTech) and Yujue Shen (AgroParisTech)
- Group 3: Water management in Paris, by Alice Blouet (ENPC-ParisTech), Nolwenn Briand (AgroParisTech) and Victor Neyret (AgroParisTech)
- Group 4: Water consumer issue, by Tomas Holub (ČVUT Prague), Alexander Link (TU München), Stefania Magnani (Politecnico de Milano) and Federica Remondi (Politecnico de Milano
- Group 5: Innovative financing mechanism for the water services sector, by Romain Breuil (ENPC-ParisTech) and Charlotte Juhel (ENSC Paris)
- Group 6: Greece: Water issues by Giannis Diakonikolaou (AgroParisTech), Vasiliki Katsavochristou (TU München) and Simona Švecová (ČVUT Prague)
- Group 7: Sweden and Finland Water by Florian Almeras (ENPC-ParisTech), Marina Goupil (ENPC-ParisTech) and Lisa Krammel (TU München).