ATHENS Week 2010: presentations
Eighteen (18) water and sanitation services managers and academics from various European countries have taken part in our course on water and sanitation sustainability. You will find below their presentations to download (published here with their permission).
- Monday 15-11-10:
– morning: Basic definitions on water and sanitation services by Bernard Barraqué and Jean-Luc Trancart
– afternoon: Thomas Zabel‘s paper and presentation on water services provisions in the UK, and The long-term sustainability of the UK water industry by Gaetane Suzenet.
- Tuesday 16-11-10:
– morning: Water services in Italy by Andrea Mangano and Antonio Massarutto‘s presentation on Water services and regulation in Italy – issues and way forward.
– afternoon: Veolia Water in Eastern Europe by Jean-Patrice Poirier.
- Wednesday 17-11-10:
-morning only: Stefan Kuks‘ presentation of the Water management by Regional Water Authorities in the Netherlands and Water and sanitation issues in Wallonia by Cédric Prevedello.
- Thursday 18-11-10:
-morning: David Sauri‘s presentation of the Strategies for sustainable water management in the face of scarcity and drought: the case of Barcelona and The management experience of AGBAR Water by Pere Verger.
– afternoon: 2 presentations on the water management by waterboards in Germany: the Emschergenossenschaft by Ulrike Raasch and the Ruhrverband by Arno Bäumer, and the German and NetWORKS’ approach on sustainable urban water infrastructures by Jens Libbe.
- Friday 19-11-10:
To illustrate the final round table, here is the presentation of The case study of Portugal – Past, present and future dilemmas by Francisco Nunes Correia.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Bibliothèques UBO, Hypothèses billets. Hypothèses billets said: ATHENS Week presentations – temporary page http://bit.ly/aD85Sm […]